Capt. Neal®

Default I deleted all the off - topic posts

I deleted all the off-topic posts for today the 18 and had remaining only 20 on-topic
posts.

This group has been rendered next to useless by harry krause and those who can't
stand him.

Sad.

CN
bb

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:00:39 -0400, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

I deleted all the off-topic posts for today the 18 and had remaining only 20 on-topic
posts.

This group has been rendered next to useless by harry krause and those who can't
stand him.

Sad.

This is an off topic post. I guess it's saving grace is you get to
hear yourself blather on, eh?

bb
Capt. Neal®

wrote:

I deleted all the off-topic posts for today the 18 and had remaining only 20 on-topic
posts.

This group has been rendered next to useless by harry krause and those who can't
stand him.

Sad.

This is an off topic post. I guess it's saving grace is you get to
hear yourself blather on, eh?

bb

No, but I get to troll up insignificant pricks like you . . .

CN

Bert Robbins

wrote:

I deleted all the off-topic posts for today the 18 and had remaining only
20 on-topic
posts.

This group has been rendered next to useless by harry krause and those
who can't
stand him.

Sad.

This is an off topic post. I guess it's saving grace is you get to
hear yourself blather on, eh?

bb

ASSSHOLE!

I've been saying this for a long time. "bb" should crawl back under his
rock.

Bill McKee

wrote:

I deleted all the off-topic posts for today the 18 and had remaining only
20 on-topic
posts.

This group has been rendered next to useless by harry krause and those who
can't
stand him.

Sad.

This is an off topic post. I guess it's saving grace is you get to
hear yourself blather on, eh?

bb

And it is not labled OT:

Clams Canino

"jps" wrote in message
Oh, so you've chosen this prick as your mouth?

Nice going.

jps

I don't wanna see anymore pricks coming out of your mouth JPS.