Jim,

Default On Topic (sort of) re OT posts

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if
subject contains OT/ move to trash or read
Jim,

Sam Graphics wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, "Jim," wrote:

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if
subject contains OT/ move to trash or read

**** you asshole. Why do I have to filter out your ****? It's up to you not
to post OT ****. It's all up to you asshole.

You go find the right newsgroup you want to post to. Then I don't have to
**** with filters.

If it ain't about boats, don't post it here!!!!

Gee such a nasty response, and I was only trying to help you
Bert Robbins

"Jim," wrote in message
Sam Graphics wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, "Jim," wrote:

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing an
OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can, and
them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if subject
contains OT/ move to trash or read

**** you asshole. Why do I have to filter out your ****? It's up to you
not
to post OT ****. It's all up to you asshole. You go find the right
newsgroup you want to post to. Then I don't have to
**** with filters.

If it ain't about boats, don't post it here!!!!

Gee such a nasty response, and I was only trying to help you

The world can do without your "help."

Jim,

A.Melon wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, "Jim," wrote:

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if
subject contains OT/ move to trash or read

**** you asshole. Why do I have to filter out your ****? It's up to you not
to post OT ****. It's all up to you asshole.

You go find the right newsgroup you want to post to. Then I don't have to
**** with filters.

If it ain't about boats, don't post it here!!!!

You would rather I *didn't* label then (OT)?
Jim,

Steven Shelikoff wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:27:34 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if
subject contains OT/ move to trash or read

Can I just ask you why you start so many off topic threads here in the
first place?

Steve

Someone has to counter all the right wing BS I see here -- think of it
as making the group "fair and balanced"

When the righties stop, so will I

Yes, it's me

Steven,
Jim, does not have the ability to think for himself. Heck he has trouble
understanding what he reads. When he cuts and paste an article it makes him
feels like he is contributing.

Jim, wrote:
Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the

trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with

installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever,

can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

Too lazy ... useing google (I know, I know) ...

Having an OT is a good thing but also take in mind there are newsgroups
for just these OT posts where they are On topic

Matt