Default Off topic posts

Looks like I'll have to limit my posts to boating related subjects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080829/...st_internet_dc

Eisboch

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:01:46 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Looks like I'll have to limit my posts to boating related subjects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080829/...st_internet_dc

Eisboch

Quit posting and downloading so many movies. Downloading 'War and Peace' or
most of Sidney Ling's movies will use up those GB's quickly.
MMC MMC is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Looks like I'll have to limit my posts to boating related subjects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080829/...st_internet_dc

Eisboch

What a wild concept, using a boating discussion group to discuss boating!
I'm in.
Merlin

On Aug 29, 10:13*am, "mmc" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

... Looks like I'll have to limit my posts to boating related subjects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080829/...st_internet_dc

Eisboch

What a wild concept, using a boating discussion group to discuss boating!
I'm in.
Merlin

Harry will trash it in a heartbeat.