Default Some sailor!

wrote

The OP is very intimadated by Zac. I think he is a dis-abled bitter old
fool.

Most likely. Some nuggets of wisdom sprinkled in his posts over the past
few months were beginning to make me think that he might actually have been
a competent sailor in his pre-Gollum like existance but this post banished
those thoughts. No one who had ever dealt with real cruising issues and
emergencies could have questioned Zac's decision to turn back at that point.
While the OP may have re-fitted the boat that was shown on his defunct web
site, it's pretty clear that not much water ever passed under her keel.
What water may have, didn't do much to develop the owner's judgement.

--
Roger Long

Zac is back at sea FWIW.

Two days lost in a non-racing circumnavigation. So much for "giving up".

--
Roger Long

Great news!

According to the list of those making donations to Zaks great
adventure, both Wilbur and his sock puppet Gregory have contibuted.
Perhaps they're trying to make amends for contibuting nothing of
substance to this board.

Thanks Rodger for you insightful summation of the OP in this thread.
Hard to even imagine that some people are so cold hearted as seen
exhibited by Wilburrrrrrrrrrrr

As I read some of his ranting, I have to wonder if he's reading
the same sorry on Zac's blog that I have been following since
the day he left MDR..

This kid's got both balls and brains and is doing one hell of a job
as far as I can tell.

Those who can do, those who can't I guess just bitch out loud
in these news groups Go Zac..

Bill White