Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Some sailor!

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
http://www.zacsunderland.com/blog/

Poor little Zac. He had to give up because he can't seem to keep his
Yanmar diesel running.

Bwahahahhahahahahhah! I told ya so! I told you people that he was
overreliant on gadgets and diesel power. I told you they all would be
going south long before he made it even halfway. He needs to simplify,
simplify, simplify.

So sad that somebody who claims to be sailing around the world can't do it
without relying solely on his engine and a supporting cast of hundreds.
But, I suppose that's standard fare these days where sails are most often
an afterthought and resolute thinking is forgotten.

Wilbur Hubbard

You're right! And did you notice he was motoring out of the harbor into a
headwind and then when the motor quit he unrolled the genoa and tried to
tack back into the harbor? Then he had to be towed.

Strange winds out that way. I guess they blow both ways at the same time.

--
Gregory Hall