Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Some sailor!

http://www.zacsunderland.com/blog/

Poor little Zac. He had to give up because he can't seem to keep his Yanmar
diesel running.

Bwahahahhahahahahhah! I told ya so! I told you people that he was
overreliant on gadgets and diesel power. I told you they all would be going
south long before he made it even halfway. He needs to simplify, simplify,
simplify.

So sad that somebody who claims to be sailing around the world can't do it
without relying solely on his engine and a supporting cast of hundreds. But,
I suppose that's standard fare these days where sails are most often an
afterthought and resolute thinking is forgotten.

Wilbur Hubbard