Default Piracy map

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:56:59 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:46:03 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

Also, I do recall from university days that Kinsey stated that 65% of
American farm boys have had at least one sexual relationship with a
farm animal.

Rather, 65% admitted it......

Didn't you and Larry come from farming families?

Don't know about Larry buy my old man was a postman....

So I guess that you missed out on a lot of good ol' boy fun?

Bruce-in-Bangkok

I'm going to have to educate you. We don't have "good old boys" in New
Hampshire, or at least we didn't when I was there.

Talk to Larry about them sort of folks.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
Ryk Ryk is offline

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:29:36 +0700, in message

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:

Good Lord, sounds just like Thailand ... whatever the current officer
decides and likely to change without notice.

I meant it more like the bureaucrats who run the web site may well be
behind in their updates, but the front line officers can tell you the
current rules. All of my dealings with border crossings have been
handled professionally on both US and Canadian sides. They have no
sense of humour, but I have never had any sense that they were making
their own rules.

Ryk

All of my dealings with border crossings have been
handled professionally on both US and Canadian sides. They have no
sense of humour, but I have never had any sense that they were making
their own rules.

Perhaps what we are actually seeing is the folks in places with real
ports telling the homeland security folks the bugger off and handling
port arrivals the way they are supposed to be handled.

I also noted that folks in clean white boats with SS anchors are
exempt.

If the next round of (us) law is implemented you may be subject to
search at each and every port of call; to save us from those dratted
al keida commercial fishermen no doubt.

Again no doubt a clean white boat will get you a free pass.