Ryk Ryk is offline

Default Piracy map

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:29:36 +0700, in message

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:

Good Lord, sounds just like Thailand ... whatever the current officer
decides and likely to change without notice.

I meant it more like the bureaucrats who run the web site may well be
behind in their updates, but the front line officers can tell you the
current rules. All of my dealings with border crossings have been
handled professionally on both US and Canadian sides. They have no
sense of humour, but I have never had any sense that they were making
their own rules.

Ryk