Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Piracy map

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:56:59 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:46:03 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

Also, I do recall from university days that Kinsey stated that 65% of
American farm boys have had at least one sexual relationship with a
farm animal.

Rather, 65% admitted it......

Didn't you and Larry come from farming families?

Don't know about Larry buy my old man was a postman....

So I guess that you missed out on a lot of good ol' boy fun?

Bruce-in-Bangkok

I'm going to have to educate you. We don't have "good old boys" in New
Hampshire, or at least we didn't when I was there.

Talk to Larry about them sort of folks.

Bruce-in-Bangkok