Default Miami to BVI

On May 5, 2:18*pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"BeeRich" wrote in message

Hi there. *We are thinking of going down sometime between August and
October.

What? Are you daft? That's a stupid thing to do. You're talking about the
busiest part of the Atlantic hurricane season. *You obviously haven't a
clue. Stay home or take a cruise ship. You obviously aren't qualified to be
out there sailing a small boat.

--
Gregory Hall

For your reasons, there would be no sailboats in the Caribbean at any
time, as they would be wiped out. Not every day is a hurricane, but
perhaps you haven't noticed that.

"BeeRich" wrote in message
On May 5, 2:18 pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"For your reasons, there would be no sailboats in the Caribbean at any

time, as they would be wiped out. Not every day is a hurricane, but
perhaps you haven't noticed that.

But, YOU will certainly notice the day a hurricane approaches and strikes
you someplace where there is little warning and even less shelter. But,
please go ahead with your stupid plans. I, for one, will welcome your
demise. There are way too many stupid people in the world as it is . . . It
is my hope that you will not live to pass on your defective genes.

--
Gregory Hall

Miami to Bahama Don Dando General 0 February 10th 07 03:20 AM
Miami to Antilles wblakesx Cruising 1 September 30th 05 01:16 AM
Anchoring in Miami [email protected] Cruising 4 July 18th 05 09:47 PM
SAILING MIAMI Josh General 1 December 17th 04 09:25 PM
Chicago to Miami Mike Cruising 5 September 26th 03 03:00 PM