Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Any yacht brokers hang out here?

Are there any yacht brokers that hang out in this group? I'm going to be
preparing a 41' wooden sloop for sale one of these days, and I have some
questions about certain upgrades that I'm thinking about doing. I'm
wondering if I can get some informed opinions about whether the cost of the
upgrades would pay off, either in terms of making the boat more attractive
for sale or getting me a better price.

Sorry for the separate posts to .building and .cruising. I didn't think of
posting here until after I'd already posted to the other group.

Thanks,
Tom Dacon

Any yacht brokers hang out here? Tom Dacon Boat Building 8 May 10th 08 05:05 PM
Need a way to hang lines sherwindu General 3 September 4th 07 01:13 AM
Seattle-area brokers Wannacat General 2 October 12th 04 05:11 PM
Boat Brokers Florida Keyz Cruising 10 February 19th 04 07:50 PM
FS: International Yacht Brokers Cape - new listings posted daily in South Africa [email protected] Marketplace 0 February 18th 04 09:09 AM