Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Suzuki DF4 vs. DF6

On Apr 5, 7:20*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in messagenews:lhcgv3tmnc4on4g66bq3hhkhts27m6qgsn@4ax .com...

I hate to sound like an old man (even if I am) but in my younger days

a 5 H.P. motor was considered a "fishing boat" motor. A fishing boat
being a well built (i.e., heavy) wooden 14 - 16 foot boat. Now 'a days
it seems to take at least 50 H.P to push he same boat -- maybe the
horses are getting smaller?

In your younger days motors ran on steam!

Wilbur Hubbard

Bruce, was Wilbur being unkind to you? Actually, the horses
aren't getting smaller, it's just that the hardwiring in the brains of
some today can only produce one thought---there is no substitute for
having the biggest one in the group. Although they're talking about
their boat motors, we all know the basis for that psychological
affliction of only the biggest is the best. LOLOL But all we wanna
do is putt-putt-putt around the nice quiet, placid lake and soak up
some rays...no water skiing, no planing, no drag racing, no attempts
to cross the Pacific via Hawaii...just putt, putt, putt, putt, putt,
putt....................................so ya think the DF4 will do
that huh?

-Jay

Jay

Suzuki DF4 vs. DF6 Jay[_3_] General 4 May 8th 08 05:58 PM
Suzuki 2hp Tell Tale Johnny General 5 October 24th 06 02:12 AM
200 hp Suzuki Mike Loran General 0 April 27th 04 04:47 AM
150 HP Suzuki Steven General 0 April 14th 04 09:26 PM
FS: Suzuki 15 HP 4-stroke in NC Ken Coit Marketplace 0 August 2nd 03 03:18 PM