Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Power boaters and their wakes

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:29:36 -0500, "Armond Perretta"
wrote:

Unfortunately this abuses 16, so I don't often mention my boat name, just
something like "small white sailboat 400 yards on your bow," etc.

As long as you are calling someone and keep it brief, there is no
abuse of 16. You can also switch to low power which will limit the
range to a couple of miles.

Yeah, that's another thing that drives me crazy sometimes... people blasting
out on hi power when the two boats are next to each other.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

SURFING WAKES UP MISSISSIPPI GEO General 5 August 21st 06 02:53 PM
River wakes (from an old thread) [email protected] General 3 May 3rd 06 02:27 AM
River wakes Joe Blizzard General 13 August 7th 05 08:02 PM
Sailors and power boaters... W.T. Hatch General 35 September 17th 03 05:05 AM
Using a generator for AC power in absence of shore power Zeki Gunay Electronics 1 August 7th 03 05:24 PM