Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping Peggie

Skip Gundlach wrote:
Question in the Island Packet group about aluminum and OdorLos.

Answer?

Odorlos won't harm an aluminum holding tank...but urine will destroy it.
That's been a known fact long enough that I'm very surprised that IP
still using aluminum holding tanks.

Nice meeting you at SSCA! - the addy I had for you has bounced so I
sent here - please cc me on a response or drop a note directly...

Nice to finally meet you too!

--
Peggie

Ping: Peggie Hall RG Cruising 3 May 1st 06 08:30 PM
Ping Peggie OdorSafePlus Skip Gundlach Cruising 4 February 11th 06 01:20 PM
Ping: Peggie Hall RG General 2 March 20th 04 07:27 PM
For Peggie IamAeolus Cruising 23 August 27th 03 06:07 PM
Thanks Peggie! Cindy Ballreich Cruising 8 July 30th 03 05:17 PM