Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_25_] Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_25_] is offline

Default Ping Peggie

Did I read that correctly...urine will destroy an aluminum holding tank?
Bummer...my Father just had one made for his trawler. Any way to prevent
this?

Glenn.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Skip Gundlach wrote:
Question in the Island Packet group about aluminum and OdorLos.

Answer?

Odorlos won't harm an aluminum holding tank...but urine will destroy it.
That's been a known fact long enough that I'm very surprised that IP still
using aluminum holding tanks.

Nice meeting you at SSCA! - the addy I had for you has bounced so I
sent here - please cc me on a response or drop a note directly...

Nice to finally meet you too!

--
Peggie