Peggie Hall Peggie Hall is offline

Default Ping Peggie

Skip Gundlach wrote:
Question in the Island Packet group about aluminum and OdorLos.

Answer?

Odorlos won't harm an aluminum holding tank...but urine will destroy it.
That's been a known fact long enough that I'm very surprised that IP
still using aluminum holding tanks.

Nice meeting you at SSCA! - the addy I had for you has bounced so I
sent here - please cc me on a response or drop a note directly...

Nice to finally meet you too!

--
Peggie