Padeen

Default Shamelessly stolen...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Padeen

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:02:46 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Such is the way of the internet. I only wish I could be inspired to
write something that as many people would want to save and pass along.

Peggie

Your excellent advice allows people to pass quite a bit along.

Keith

OK, I put the appropriate credit on my copy!

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
I suspect Skip didn't know the original source.

I'm sure he didn't. It's been re-posted so many times in the 5 years
since Jerry emailed it to me and I posted on the Cruising World site
that it's unlikely that more than 10% of the people who've saved it and
reposted have a clue who wrote it.

Such is the way of the internet. I only wish I could be inspired to
write something that as many people would want to save and pass along.

Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Peggie Hall

Jere Lull wrote:

Suggest you do a search on your stuff. You've been quoted and referred
to more than anyone else I can think of on r.b.c. (flames excepted.)
Whenever you've been flamed, the regulars stomped on the flamer so hard
that you didn't have to do anything. Few authors on this group have that
much support.

Truth be told, I can't think of any r.b.c poster that is as well regarded.

Well...shucks. I was wishing that I had Jerry's creative genius...it
hadn't occurred to me that perhaps creative genius may not be the ONLY
path to "literary immortality." lol!

Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Peggie Hall

Jere Lull wrote:

Suggest you do a search on your stuff. You've been quoted and referred
to more than anyone else I can think of on r.b.c. (flames excepted.)
Whenever you've been flamed, the regulars stomped on the flamer so hard
that you didn't have to do anything. Few authors on this group have that
much support.

Truth be told, I can't think of any r.b.c poster that is as well regarded.

Well...shucks. I was wishing that I had Jerry's creative genius...it
hadn't occurred to me that perhaps creative genius may not be the ONLY
path to "literary immortality." lol!

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Another shamelessly stolen post: Eisboch General 0 June 16th 04 06:50 PM
Stolen from another newsgroup: Eisboch General 3 June 1st 04 03:55 PM
TAMPA - STOLEN SKI SBT General 0 April 15th 04 03:42 PM
They found my stolen car Bill Kiene General 5 January 5th 04 08:11 PM