Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Eisboch

Default Another shamelessly stolen post:

After his death, Osama bin Laden went to heaven.

There he was greeted by George Washington, who proceeded to slap him across
the
face and yell at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped
conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached and punched Osama in the nose and shouted, "You
wanted
to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison entered, kicked Osama in the groin and said, "This is why I
allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama silly with a long cane
and
said, "It was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the
Declaration of Independence!"

These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe,
George
Mason, and 65 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the
Muslim terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain an Angel appeared.

Bin Laden wept in pain and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised
me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you
in
heaven. What did you think I said?"

Eisboch