Peggie Hall

Default Shamelessly stolen...

Jere Lull wrote:

Suggest you do a search on your stuff. You've been quoted and referred
to more than anyone else I can think of on r.b.c. (flames excepted.)
Whenever you've been flamed, the regulars stomped on the flamer so hard
that you didn't have to do anything. Few authors on this group have that
much support.

Truth be told, I can't think of any r.b.c poster that is as well regarded.

Well...shucks. I was wishing that I had Jerry's creative genius...it
hadn't occurred to me that perhaps creative genius may not be the ONLY
path to "literary immortality." lol!

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"