Keith

Default Shamelessly stolen...

OK, I put the appropriate credit on my copy!

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
I suspect Skip didn't know the original source.

I'm sure he didn't. It's been re-posted so many times in the 5 years
since Jerry emailed it to me and I posted on the Cruising World site
that it's unlikely that more than 10% of the people who've saved it and
reposted have a clue who wrote it.

Such is the way of the internet. I only wish I could be inspired to
write something that as many people would want to save and pass along.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html