Bobsprit

Default Marine stereos

Mark has stated that car
speakers are just as waterproof and corrosion resistant as marine
speakers.

Well...he's wrong of course. But why not let him find out? More laughs that
way!

RB
Jeff Morris

What bad advice has he offered? Where did he say what? You're claiming he said
something and I see no evidence of that at all.

wrote in message
On 08 Dec 2003 15:31:19 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Mark has stated that car
speakers are just as waterproof and corrosion resistant as marine
speakers.

Well...he's wrong of course. But why not let him find out? More laughs that
way!

RB

Because, unfortunately, Mark is offering his bad advice to someone
else.

BB

m Ransley

True Jeff , I asked a question. Binary troll cant answer it so he thinks
he will BS his way out. Hey I know there are true Marine stereos but
what you see under 400 , I dought it. And speakers well No difference
that i see or have heard

Jeff Morris

Sorry. I didn't realize this is really an argument from alt.home.repair. I
guess you're a jackass all over the 'net, aren't you?

wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:11:10 -0500, "Jeff Morris"
wrote:

What bad advice has he offered? Where did he say what? You're claiming he

said
something and I see no evidence of that at all.

.. .

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Marine stereos m Ransley Cruising 10 December 9th 03 11:43 PM
Marine stereos m Ransley General 14 December 9th 03 02:56 PM
marine stereos m Ransley Boat Building 4 December 8th 03 11:55 PM
Marine stereos Bobsprit Cruising 0 December 8th 03 03:38 AM