Jeff Morris

Default Marine stereos

Sorry. I didn't realize this is really an argument from alt.home.repair. I
guess you're a jackass all over the 'net, aren't you?

wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:11:10 -0500, "Jeff Morris"
wrote:

What bad advice has he offered? Where did he say what? You're claiming he

said
something and I see no evidence of that at all.

wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Dec 2003 15:31:19 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Mark has stated that car
speakers are just as waterproof and corrosion resistant as marine
speakers.

Well...he's wrong of course. But why not let him find out? More laughs

that
way!

RB

Because, unfortunately, Mark is offering his bad advice to someone
else.

BB