Default Question about International Cruising such as Bahama's, Canada ..

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:00:14 +1100, Peter Hendra
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:52:13 +1100, Peter Hendra
wrote:

FWIW
When we sailed to Sdydney, Australia from New Zealand years ago, we
flew the yellow Q flag. I don't think we have flown it since and I am
sure that most other cruising sailors fly it either. As to the
courtesy flag, we always fly that as we sail into a country's waters.
Sometimes we have even been sewing it up as we neared Customs.
Different countries have different fees and requirements that can be
looked up on Noonsite (www.noonsite.com) which is a great resource for
cruising sailors.

Sorry, lock on-lock out.
I intended to say that most other cruising sailors do not fly the Q
flag.

It was clear enough in the context. I'm always dropping words too.

--Vic

Cruising BC Canada Jeannette Cruising 2 August 26th 05 11:20 PM
Slow Cruising Speed Question Steve Helling General 10 September 26th 03 09:14 AM
Slow Cruising Speed Question Curtis CCR General 0 September 19th 03 10:41 PM
AUS: Licences and/ or Quals for International Cruising Moores Family Cruising 9 August 6th 03 11:00 PM