Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Question about International Cruising such as Bahama's, Canada ..

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:52:13 +1100, Peter Hendra
wrote:

When we sailed to Sdydney, Australia from New Zealand years ago, we
flew the yellow Q flag. I don't think we have flown it since

Local knowledge is a wonderful thing but when in doubt it is best to
go by the book. If you are following all of the rules to the letter
it is much less likely that you will have a problem with rampant
authority figures. Flying a Q flag at the right time is one of those
rules that is ridiculously easy to follow.

You only have to fly it after you enter the 12 mile limit and before
you clear in, not the entire trip.