Default I dreamt of loons last night

Pretty deep cold in our home port right now. Hasn't been above -10C for
almost 3 weeks, but in about 4 short weeks things are going to start
breaking up. Last night I dreamt about this great bay in the North
Channel where my wife and I anchored once. Dead flat calm, pink granite
at the waterline, pine forests and white quartz hilltops. 25C and yet no
bugs. Sipping on a meaty Chilean red as sundown comes on and in the
distance the sound of loons. Magic.

"mr.b" wrote in message
news
Pretty deep cold in our home port right now. Hasn't been above -10C for
almost 3 weeks, but in about 4 short weeks things are going to start
breaking up. Last night I dreamt about this great bay in the North
Channel where my wife and I anchored once. Dead flat calm, pink granite
at the waterline, pine forests and white quartz hilltops. 25C and yet no
bugs. Sipping on a meaty Chilean red as sundown comes on and in the
distance the sound of loons. Magic.

Yeah... I've had similar, although right now, it's in the 70s (F) here.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Feb 17, 9:54 am, "mr.b" wrote:
Pretty deep cold in our home port right now. Hasn't been above -10C for
almost 3 weeks, but in about 4 short weeks things are going to start
breaking up. Last night I dreamt about this great bay in the North
Channel where my wife and I anchored once. Dead flat calm, pink granite
at the waterline, pine forests and white quartz hilltops. 25C and yet no
bugs. Sipping on a meaty Chilean red as sundown comes on and in the
distance the sound of loons. Magic.

Hasn't been above -10C

Up here, thats T-Shirt weather........lol

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:11:25 -0800, Corsair23 wrote:

Hasn't been above -10C

Up here, thats T-Shirt weather........lol

okay, how up is "up here"?
You You is offline

In article , "mr.b"
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:11:25 -0800, Corsair23 wrote:

Hasn't been above -10C

Up here, thats T-Shirt weather........lol

okay, how up is "up here"?

North 62 degrees......

recomendations for night vision binoculars? Wayne.B Cruising 0 July 24th 06 11:42 AM
Night Vision Dennis Vogel ASA 11 August 1st 04 04:56 AM
Best night for the Willie T? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 0 April 5th 04 11:01 PM
NIght Vision Test Bobsprit ASA 14 November 25th 03 07:29 PM
Good Night, Loco Bobsprit ASA 10 July 3rd 03 01:04 PM