BoatBanter.com

-   -   I dreamt of loons last night (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/78400-i-dreamt-loons-last-night.html)

mr.b February 17th 07 02:54 PM

I dreamt of loons last night

Pretty deep cold in our home port right now. Hasn't been above -10C for
almost 3 weeks, but in about 4 short weeks things are going to start
breaking up. Last night I dreamt about this great bay in the North
Channel where my wife and I anchored once. Dead flat calm, pink granite
at the waterline, pine forests and white quartz hilltops. 25C and yet no
bugs. Sipping on a meaty Chilean red as sundown comes on and in the
distance the sound of loons. Magic.

Capt. JG February 17th 07 06:23 PM

I dreamt of loons last night

"mr.b" wrote in message
Pretty deep cold in our home port right now. Hasn't been above -10C for
almost 3 weeks, but in about 4 short weeks things are going to start
breaking up. Last night I dreamt about this great bay in the North
Channel where my wife and I anchored once. Dead flat calm, pink granite
at the waterline, pine forests and white quartz hilltops. 25C and yet no
bugs. Sipping on a meaty Chilean red as sundown comes on and in the
distance the sound of loons. Magic.

Yeah... I've had similar, although right now, it's in the 70s (F) here.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Corsair23 February 17th 07 08:11 PM

I dreamt of loons last night

On Feb 17, 9:54 am, "mr.b" wrote:
Pretty deep cold in our home port right now. Hasn't been above -10C for
almost 3 weeks, but in about 4 short weeks things are going to start
breaking up. Last night I dreamt about this great bay in the North
Channel where my wife and I anchored once. Dead flat calm, pink granite
at the waterline, pine forests and white quartz hilltops. 25C and yet no
bugs. Sipping on a meaty Chilean red as sundown comes on and in the
distance the sound of loons. Magic.

Hasn't been above -10C

Up here, thats T-Shirt weather........lol

mr.b February 18th 07 07:14 PM

I dreamt of loons last night

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:11:25 -0800, Corsair23 wrote:

Hasn't been above -10C

Up here, thats T-Shirt weather........lol

okay, how up is "up here"?

You February 18th 07 10:36 PM

I dreamt of loons last night

In article , "mr.b"
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:11:25 -0800, Corsair23 wrote:

Hasn't been above -10C

Up here, thats T-Shirt weather........lol

okay, how up is "up here"?

North 62 degrees......