Glenn Ashmore

Default Best night for the Willie T?

Trying to get up a proposed sailing plan for a group of party types
doing their first bareboat in the BVI this summer. Aside from the
regular snorkeling and resturants I want to get them to the right place
for the best action on the right night. They are there for the full
moon so the Bomba Shack is set. Foxie usually comes up to the US at the
time so JVD will be fairly even every night. I know it is Friday night
at Quito's in CGB but I can't remember the best night for the Willie T.
I vaugely remember it was something odd like Monday night but I am not
sure.

Anybody know?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

GPS And Night Vision Freddy General 0 July 24th 04 02:07 AM
Night vision monocular - cheap ones ?? Jed Cruising 46 December 29th 03 02:47 AM
Night vision scope Peter Janssen General 8 December 11th 03 03:52 PM
struck by maniac last night, what to do moyo General 20 July 23rd 03 02:04 PM