Default Flying Pig Damage Assessment and update

In article ,
Charlie Morgan wrote:

Apparently some of us are more skilled at this type of work than
others. :')

When I say I tend to make things better than original, I wasn't
making anything up. Those here who have some skills and experience in
these things will know that it's not magic to make something better
when you rebuild it. You observe why something failed, and you figure
out how to make it better.

Agreement. I replaced our primary bulkhead a few seasons back. It's
stronger, better protected, and prettier than the original, which gave
out after only 30 years. Helps when you get advice from the people who
built the boat.

Some boats are designed and built to be handed down to the grandkids
despite the wear and tear of decades of use and abuse.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's NEW Pages: http://web.mac.com/jerelull/iWeb/Xan/