KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Flying Pig Damage Assessment and update

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:04:15 -0500, Charlie Morgan wrote:

The boat could be repaired to be
stronger than original. I rarely "repair" anything on a boat without
making it
better than it ever was.

Yes, but you hace to be prepared to do the job properly which means
disassembling anything which needs to be removed for proper access.
Squirting a little resin into the voids and clamping it up is not
likely to be succesful beyond the first storm.

Absolutely. I certainly hope that isn't the impression you got from my
suggestion.