Windjammer

Default Isabel - was Boat Show Shoes?

Glenn Ashmore wrote

No. Isabel will be gone and almost forgotten by then.

snip

I believe it will be a little sparser this year more because of the
economy than the weather.

Kathy Mumma wrote:
I was wondering if the Annapolis Boat Show will be a washout because of
Isabel?

For those who have not seen these pics:

http://www.ci.annapolis.md.us/news/isabel/city_dock.asp

Graham
Glenn Ashmore

Windjammer wrote:

For those who have not seen these pics:

http://www.ci.annapolis.md.us/news/isabel/city_dock.asp

You are right! Gone but definitely NOT forgotten. It looks like it got
up past the doorknobs. I would hate to see the interior of the Mariott.

Not meaning to sound mercenary but as a compulsive bargain hunter, I
wonder if Faucett's will be having a flood sale.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Skip Gundlach

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
Not meaning to sound mercenary but as a compulsive bargain hunter, I
wonder if Faucett's will be having a flood sale.

Who needs a Faucett when there's all that water? I need a drainn!

L8R

Skip :{))

Detroit Boat Show L. Sikorski General 5 February 13th 04 04:32 AM
Habbi's gearcase full of water K Smith General 9 December 26th 03 11:48 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM