Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Glenn Ashmore

Default Boat Show Shoes?

I need suggestions for the best boat show shoes. Regular deck shoes
look nautical and you can keep them on while inspecting many boats but
they leave a lot to be desired when you have to walk around in them for
10 or 12 hours. Loafers are not much better and you have to take them
off every time you board. Tennis shoes have to be unlaced every time
you board a boat that allows no shoes.

I am looking for a pair of white rubber soled shoes that have good
support and can still be slipped on and off without having to tie and
untie them while balancing half a ton of sales literature.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Detroit Boat Show L. Sikorski General 5 February 13th 04 04:32 AM
Habbi's gearcase full of water K Smith General 9 December 26th 03 11:48 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM