Keith

Default Advice needed: seat vinyl rip repair

You can also look under auto upholstery repair in the yellow pages and find
someone who repairs vinyl professionally. I think there is a franchise
called "vinyl doctor" or something like that.

Unless it was ripped when you bought it, I doubt it would do any good to
complain to the mfg.

--

Keith
__
"defboat" wrote in message
om...
help needed, how to repair a small 1/8" rip on year old new seat
cushion? I read the vinyl tape stuff repair kit yellows after a short
time...also, should I go back to the company and complain?
any and all advice appreciated, THANKS!

Outboard Engine Advice Needed Please - Mercury 40HP Submariner General 16 June 24th 04 09:15 PM
Newbee advice needed Misiora General 5 March 31st 04 06:30 AM
Painting Colored Dash - Advice Needed!! [email protected] General 3 January 22nd 04 10:11 PM
Advice needed Adrian Boat Building 9 September 23rd 03 06:06 PM
Advice needed on yacht buy Jesper Bruhn Boat Building 1 July 30th 03 12:01 PM