Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don Don is offline

Default Sanitation Hose

I am installing a new head and am going to use fresh water for flushing
getting away from sal****er. I would like to know if the fresh water
will disolve the build-up inside the hose or do I need to replace the
whole sanitation line. It's about a 20 to 25 foot run to the holding
tank.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Don