Joe

Listen my little bitch punk. You stupity is swelling. Grady White make
some fine boats.

Since you have no boat.. and only envy me and my fine boat, you need to
keep your bitch mouth shut.

Your a wannabe , and a boot licker at best , and you need to stay in
your place as my little bitch bilge scrubber. A place fitting to only
you. Got it redcloud?

Joe
RedCloud

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

I wouldn't even count time spent motoring around the little inland
hillbilly Penn. lakes on my Siedelman little POS as 'sailing

PERIOD'.

Penn lakes? You are cluless. Why don't you ask Katy, er I mean John
where I sail.

Katy

Peter Wiley

Hey, Donal, we already have your assertions that:

a) I'm an idiot

and

b) you think I'm smarter than you are.

So..... what do you expect???????????

PDW

In article , Donal
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

No ****, sherlock. Look at the headers.

Good grief!! You really do think that you are superior, don't you?

If you were half as bright as you think that you are, then you would realise
that Harry *had* looked at the headers.

I hope that the members of Harry's ng don't assume that all asa posters are
as stupid as you are.

In article , Harry.Krause
wrote:

I seriously doubt you are "engaged" jere with the real Ms. Hall.

Regards

Donal

Peter Wiley

In article , Scotty
wrote:

the 'green monster' is hard to control, eh?

"Lady Putz" wrote ...

"Scotty" wrote:
Have you figured out Katy's new 'handle' yet?

Nope, don't give a rat's ass! Having too much fun in real life not

to care!

Has kkkaty sailed the Atlantic Ocean twice since February? (Didn't

think
so...)

I think LP means 'sailed *in* the Atlantic Ocean'. Somehow I doubt
she's done 2 crossings by sailboat since Feb.

PDW
Netsock

On Fri, 20 May 2005 01:09:43 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2005 20:53:48 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

I'm pretty sure one of the culprits is the ass who posts here as
"Netsock," the twerp that whines so much about off-topic posts. Some may
recall several years ago that Netsock had some members of the group
"going" for a while by pretending, under yet another handle, to be some
sort of college student doing some sort of lame research.

Yes, and I outed him a few years ago for posting butt-headed remarks
and then posting back to himself as another person defending the
original persona.... he was caught because of using a common IP
address.... which is a characteristic scrupulously avoided by the
current vandals....

The fact that many of these vandalous posts come from the Columbus, OH
area does cast some doubt.....

LOL!

Sorry to burst your bubble Gene, but you "outed" nobody.

The post was from a student in my office, unbeknown to me until after the
fact. I believe it was something like "Look at his boat". He was just trying
to come to my aid, as he thought I needed help. No harm.

There have probably been a handful of my students poke their heads in here
over the years. I usually take the kids out a couple times a year to the
lake, skiing and goofing off. They seem to enjoy it very much, and can be
quite protective of me.

None the less, I don't remember any of them doing and "research" as such,
but their is also another full-time adult that peeks in every now and then
from my office as well.

Gene, I have posted here under my real name, and
"Netsock"...period...nothing else...ever. The only reason I changed to a
handle, was because of harvesting. I have nothing, and nobody to hide
from...I just don't like spam. My boat is attached to my real name at Lee's
site, and you can get a real email address on my web site.

As for Krause...he is nothing more than a boatless pin-headed liar. The
"particulars" he speaks of for me can be found here
http://www.qrz.com/detail/N8WCT, but unfortunatley, it is out of date. I now
reside in Dublin, Ohio, and if anybody here has real need for my street
address, drop me an email...like I said, I have nothing to hide from.

As for "outing", I have better things to do than spend my time "researching"
Usenet users (as you and Krause do), but just let me know if you want to
dance...Ill play with ya...

Take care.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

prodigal1

Peter Wiley wrote:
You misunderstand. I top-post mainly to **** off wannabe control freaks
like you.

not quite, you top-post because you're a dumbass kid who should be
playing on a Plaguestation

A quick Google search on your email addy shows you haven't
been around very long, so who cares what your opinion actually is,
anyway?

pot-kettle-black

There's nothing you can do about my posting style, so get over it.

wrong
*plonk*
Peter Wiley

You misunderstand. I top-post mainly to **** off wannabe control freaks
like you. A quick Google search on your email addy shows you haven't
been around very long, so who cares what your opinion actually is,
anyway?

There's nothing you can do about my posting style, so get over it. One
positive thing tho - it's obviously worthwhile killfiling all posts
from databasix.com in rbc, too. Bye.

PDW

In article , blondie
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote in
:

Hey, Donal, we already have your assertions that:

a) I'm an idiot

and

b) you think I'm smarter than you are.

So..... what do you expect???????????

Well, it's obvious Donal knows how to post properly and you don't. There's
very few in this froup that seems to know how to post properly. Maybe you
should read a few FAQ on proper posting?

blondie

Donal

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

Hey, Donal, we already have your assertions that:

a) I'm an idiot

Correct!

and

b) you think I'm smarter than you are.

Correct!

So..... what do you expect?????

I expect that you will continue to troll me ... and that I will continue to
bite.

Isn't life wonderful?

Regards

Donal

Peter Wiley

In article , Donal
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

Hey, Donal, we already have your assertions that:

a) I'm an idiot

Correct!

and

b) you think I'm smarter than you are.

Correct!

So..... what do you expect?????

I expect that you will continue to troll me ... and that I will continue to
bite.

Isn't life wonderful?

Yeah - and f*****g busy. If you want to discuss the collision thread,
send me an email. I can't afford the time online ATM.

PDW
Peter Wiley

In article , prodigal1
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote:
You misunderstand. I top-post mainly to **** off wannabe control freaks
like you.

not quite, you top-post because you're a dumbass kid who should be
playing on a Plaguestation

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa........ ...

A quick Google search on your email addy shows you haven't
been around very long, so who cares what your opinion actually is,
anyway?

pot-kettle-black

There's nothing you can do about my posting style, so get over it.

wrong
*plonk*

As I said, there's nothing you can do about my posting style. Bye-bye.

Boater wannabe questions (Pacific Northwest area) Melandre General 8 June 6th 22 04:07 PM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 14 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Lots of questions :) GC General 7 September 16th 04 05:45 AM
Newbie questions Tony Kenny UK Power Boats 7 January 12th 04 08:44 PM