Sean

Default Where's the poop questions?

On Thu, 19 May 2005 19:22:29 +0000 (UTC), Peggie Hall
wrote:

Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any
questions about sewage and boat sewage systems. I feel old and
useless. I realize I AM old and useless but I just hate it when I
FEEL old and useless...

C'mon people. How about a sanitation question or two to cheer me
up?

Geeze, I bought your book. Isn't that enough?

Sean
Sandy K.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any
questions about sewage and boat sewage systems. I feel old and
useless. I realize I AM old and useless but I just hate it when I
FEEL old and useless...

C'mon people. How about a sanitation question or two to cheer me
up?

I'll be asking questions next week. Boat is finally off the hard. I'll be
transferring her to my slip over the weekend. End of last year I had an
electrical smell (beter tahn smelling you know what...) after flushing - I'm
guessing it's the macerator pump. I'll be checking it out this weekend and
suspect I'll be here with some questions.

Fortunately for you Peggy, poop questions are a fact of life that won't go
away.....

Sandy K.

Senor Fuentes

Harry,

Isn't Bush the worse thing to happen to America in decades?
He is a power boater you know, not a sailor.

Senor Fuentes

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
Sandy K. wrote:
[...]

I seriously doubt you are "engaged" jere with the real Ms. Hall.

--
Impeach Bush

Doug Kanter

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message

I seriously doubt you are "engaged" jere with the real Ms. Hall.

If this is an impostor, she seems to be a perfect match for Dave Hall, for
reasons obvious to anyone who's taken even a basic psychology course in
college.

JimH

wrote:

Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any
questions about sewage and boat sewage systems. I feel old and
useless. I realize I AM old and useless but I just hate it when I
FEEL old and useless...

Peggie has, over the years, been an (if not, *the*) outstanding
contributor to all of the rec.boats.* newsgroups. This is a
counterfeit post, certainly not made by Peggie, and illustrates the
depths that some of these newsgroup vandals are willing to stoop.

Beware of those willing to "save" the newsgroup by posting obscenities
and employing ridicule and derision of other posters... even those
driven to post unacceptable quantities of unacceptable political spam.

My suggestion is, if you are capable of filtering out unwanted
messages, delete all of those messages sent through even one
anonymiser and any message with political content.

The newsgroups are bound to win... boating surely will!

Thanks for the heads up. I was suspicious from the start.

We indeed need to put an end to this. Is there anyone out there that can
trace where this poster is located and his/her IP number? Certainly we
cannot let a simple remailer beat us.

Hear, hear!

Why in gawd's name would anybody want to pick on Peggie?

There's a certain group of folks who seem to get nervous and resentful
whenever somebody with professional experience in a field offers an
opinion. It's almost as though the logic is, "nobody who knows what
they're talking about should be allowed to comment, as it makes those
of us posting SWAG about various topics or unable to support or own
contrary opinions by any means beyond name calling and personal attacks
look very silly as a result."

JG

Just ignore them. It's the best method.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

[...]

Senor Fuentes

I didn't check the headers, thanks for pointing it out. I'm afraid Capt.
Neal has passed away, a victim of foul play. It's only a matter of time
until we read about his bloated body washed ashore on some Carribbean
Island, the eyes peck out by gulls and Toredo Worms devouring his peg leg.
LP gave him knock out pills, tied him up and dumped him overboard. His fine
blue water cruiser was then cut up into pieces and now adorns the ceilings
of various waterfront bars. How a fine, upstanding man could pass in such a
manner is beyond me. His notebook computer and internet service was then
pirated by a group of clownish internet dregs who post using his identity
when not tripping over their large, styrofoam shoes. It is still a monument
to his character that a group of a dozen clowns could not do to a newsgroup
in months what the Great Master Mariner himself could accomplish in just a
post or two. He will most certainly be missed. America, and the world, shall
never be the same.

Rest in peace, Great Master Mariner.

Senor Fuentes

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

No ****, sherlock. Look at the headers. I'd suspect the late &
unlamented Craphead Neal scrabbling desperately for attention yet
again.

For starters, I'd suggest killfiling *every* post from databasix.com.
Improves the S/N ratio no end. And if there is a legitimate poster
using that service, all I have to say is, lie down with dogs, get up
with fleas. Too bad. Change providors.

PDW

In article , Harry.Krause
wrote:

Sandy K. wrote:
[...]

Boater wannabe questions (Pacific Northwest area) Melandre General 8 June 6th 22 04:07 PM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 14 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Lots of questions :) GC General 7 September 16th 04 05:45 AM
Newbie questions Tony Kenny UK Power Boats 7 January 12th 04 08:44 PM