Peter Wiley

You misunderstand. I top-post mainly to **** off wannabe control freaks
like you. A quick Google search on your email addy shows you haven't
been around very long, so who cares what your opinion actually is,
anyway?

There's nothing you can do about my posting style, so get over it. One
positive thing tho - it's obviously worthwhile killfiling all posts
from databasix.com in rbc, too. Bye.

PDW

In article , blondie
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote in
:

Hey, Donal, we already have your assertions that:

a) I'm an idiot

and

b) you think I'm smarter than you are.

So..... what do you expect???????????

Well, it's obvious Donal knows how to post properly and you don't. There's
very few in this froup that seems to know how to post properly. Maybe you
should read a few FAQ on proper posting?

blondie