Capt. Neal®

"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach sez use my name at earthlink dot fishcatcher (net) - with apologies for the spamtrap wrote in message
Please don't respond to this newsgroup's new village idiot. He has
nothing of any value whatsoever to add to any thread. He has an
honoured place in my idiot bin and I would rather not read his horsesh*t
attributed in other people's posts.

Please do not feed the troll.

Heh. He's hardly new (Hi, Neal!). He's just been gone from these pages for
a couple of years.

Like Jax (who took a sabbatical a while back, on advice of a physician
encouraging him to limit his stressors, but who surfaces, now and again),
nuggets of wisdom occasionally fall from the purse of CN. Otherwise, he
seems to enjoy tweaking everyone's nose.

I've not yet gotten to the point where I killfile either - but sometimes the
threads get tiresome :{))

OTOH, perhaps it was just irksome to CN to find less than complete info.
I've often been guilty of the same thing (putting up a request without
remembering that I got to a certain point after lots of thinking, but that
the readers hadn't been along for the ride).

So, back to helping Doug with his refrigeration :{))

Depends on what you mean by "trouble-free" and what your limitations are.

For example, the water-from-the-engine-pump coolant, the honking big
compressor on the front of the engine, and massive cold plates, makes for a
pretty trouble-free setup - if you don't mind running the engine.

For me, it's a keel cooler and a spillover - flat plate evaporator
with two digital thermostats and internal fans to keep it all uniform in
temps and no pumps, no holes in the boat (if you discount the hole you have
to make to install the keel cooler, which plugs it, completely) and no
particular concern for how hot it is where the compressor is located (ER in
my case).

To each his own...

L8R

Skip, off the boat briefly before a 4-week foray to try to get *something*
buttoned up!
--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

A delightfully reasonable and reasoned fellow! A rare find in rec.boats.cruising.

CN

CN

Skip Gundlach

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

A delightfully reasonable and reasoned fellow! A rare find in

rec.boats.cruising.

CN

Now, Neal, C'mon...

There's lots of reasoned and reasonable folks hereabouts. We all need, from
time to time, to be asked for more info - how you do it has much to do with
how you're viewed.

It's the reasoned and reasonable part which rarely gets me plonked, however
:{))

So, are you cruising? Still living aboard? Still doing the minimalist
thing (as suggested by your Cedar Bucket comments)?

L8R

Skip, cool (well, it will be, once I hook it up!!)

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig
http://tinyurl.com/384p2

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

A delightfully reasonable and reasoned fellow! A rare find in

rec.boats.cruising.

CN

Now, Neal, C'mon...

There's lots of reasoned and reasonable folks hereabouts. We all need, from
time to time, to be asked for more info - how you do it has much to do with
how you're viewed.

It's the reasoned and reasonable part which rarely gets me plonked, however
:{))

So, are you cruising? Still living aboard? Still doing the minimalist
thing (as suggested by your Cedar Bucket comments)?

L8R

Still living aboard and cruising, yes. Minimal is far from what I enjoy. My
fine yacht is loaded to the gills with equipment and instruments of all sorts.
Even have a new fridge to keep my beer frosty cold and plenty of solar
panels to provide the energy.

And the cedar bucket is still my good friend. God gave me an asshole to
use when and where I wish.

Check it out at:
http://captneal.homestead.com/index.html

Marley

Capt. Neal® wrote:

"God gave me an asshole to use when and where I wish."

Having read your posts Kneel, it is truly a pity for us that you choose
to use that orifice here online.

You are by CHOICE, an asshole.

Spew all the vile, contempt you want.

Virtually every post you make glaringly confirms that dubious
distinction for all to see.

Not that you'd realize it of course, you likely think you are postiively
brilliant.

You're not even close.

Hell you're not even smart enough to realize what an ASSHOLE you make of
yourself here.

Capt. Neal®

"Marley" blathered thusly:

Capt. Neal® wrote:

"God gave me an asshole to use when and where I wish."

Having read your posts Kneel, it is truly a pity for us that you choose to use that orifice here online.

It's because people like you understand such orifices so well . . .

You are by CHOICE, an asshole.

Better by choice than by genetics . . . At least I HAVE a choice!

Spew all the vile, contempt you want.

Seems like it's you doing the spewing . . . As for contempt, do you really
expect me to have anything but contempt for little minds the likes of
which you display?

Virtually every post you make glaringly confirms that dubious distinction for all to see.

Dubious? Dubious means uncertain, questionable, doubtful. This means
you erred in your choice of words because it is certain, unquestionable,
and beyond any doubt that you are ignorant and unable to use your
native language properly even when attempting to insult.

You call me a dubious asshole when you mean I am a certain asshole.
Muddled thinking results from not knowing the language.

Not that you'd realize it of course, you likely think you are postiively brilliant.

I am. I demonstrated it, to your chagrin, in the above paragraphs.

Hell you're not even smart enough to realize what an ASSHOLE you make of yourself here.

Pot, kettle, black. You think a demonstration of inept word usage makes
you anything other than that which you label me?

Now, run along and don't skip your English class today.

CN

Marely

Capt. Neal® whimpered in embarassment and humilation:

"Marley" blathered thusly:

Capt. Neal® wrote:

[...]

There you go again Kneel, smugly offering up a point of view that you
~think~ demostrates your superior intellignce when in fact you instead
publicly demonstrate your REMARKABLE lack of intelligence.

You sonny, have the "dubious distinction" of being an asshole.

That is what I said, and that is EXACTLY what I meant to say.

You on the other hand decided to re-interpret (more likely
misunderstand) that very simple statement so as to suggest that you are
"dubious asshole". That is simply not what was written, sonny.

Can't you READ and comprehend simple English Kneel?

Yes Kneel, it was kept simple... just for you.

Here sonny, I'll explain it for you.

Read slowly ... try not to let your lips move too much as you do.

You are UNQUESTIONABLY an asshole, Kneel.

The DISTINCTION of being one is what is questionable.

Got it now sonny?

Muddled thinking is a result of not comprehending the language, Kneel.

In spite of your attempt at affirming that you are "brilliant" as you
stated, you have through your response, once again and without any doubt
PROVEN that you are really quite stupid, and illiterate as well.

Sonny, you are also a sociopath.

It's clear from your rantings in usenet, and even more clear to anyone
who visits your egocentric little embarassment of a web page, where you
attempt to artifically inflate your sociopathically driven ego through
your puny, embarassment of a "yacht", and through rude, condescending
put downs to viewers.

Sadly, sociopaths like you rarely recognise their "problem" and
therefore remain untreatable. It would truly suck to be you, Kneel. You
are to be pitied.

Although I can't speak for everyone here, I would venture to speculate
based on what I have read over the years, that pretty much everyone here
believes that you are UNQUESTIONABLY an asshole, Kneel.

Just like I said.

Perhaps a show of hands is in order?

Not that you would believe them of course. Sociopaths rarely have a grip
on reality, prefering instead to excersize extreme denial in avoiding
the truth by creating a fantasy in their heads in support of their denial.

Anyway, now that your faulty comprehension of a very CLEARLY written
statement has been, to your chagrin, PUBLICLY revealed, it no doubt
leaves you feeling intensely foolish, and with the intense NEED to
retaliate at all costs.

Go right ahead.

If I can muster the interest in actually reading your rant of a reply I
~might~ take the time to AGAIN embarass you again by dissecting whatever
you post once ... for the amusement of all who can be bothered reading,
and to your chargin.

Then again, to be candid you're also quite boring Kneel, so I might just
PLONK you instead, like everyone else has done.

Whatever you decide, you will of course still be an asshole and will
demonstrate so through your reply, whether I bother to dissect it or not.

And you will be an asshole by GENETICS too, Kneel.

You see, an asshole by choice can change himself for the better.

You have admirably demonstrated through the years, that you can not
accomplish that herculian feat. You are what you are, Kneel...and that
can not be changed. You simply haven't the power, Kneel. You will always
be an asshole. Unquestionably so.

Now run along sonny and don't forget to take your meds today. Doctor's
orders. Remember?

Capt. Neal®

Capt. Neal® wrote:

[...]

Awfully big fish for so little bait. Bwahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha!

CN