Capt. NealŪ

"Marley" blathered thusly:

Capt. NealŪ wrote:

"God gave me an asshole to use when and where I wish."

Having read your posts Kneel, it is truly a pity for us that you choose to use that orifice here online.

It's because people like you understand such orifices so well . . .

You are by CHOICE, an asshole.

Better by choice than by genetics . . . At least I HAVE a choice!

Spew all the vile, contempt you want.

Seems like it's you doing the spewing . . . As for contempt, do you really
expect me to have anything but contempt for little minds the likes of
which you display?

Virtually every post you make glaringly confirms that dubious distinction for all to see.

Dubious? Dubious means uncertain, questionable, doubtful. This means
you erred in your choice of words because it is certain, unquestionable,
and beyond any doubt that you are ignorant and unable to use your
native language properly even when attempting to insult.

You call me a dubious asshole when you mean I am a certain asshole.
Muddled thinking results from not knowing the language.

Not that you'd realize it of course, you likely think you are postiively brilliant.

I am. I demonstrated it, to your chagrin, in the above paragraphs.

Hell you're not even smart enough to realize what an ASSHOLE you make of yourself here.

Pot, kettle, black. You think a demonstration of inept word usage makes
you anything other than that which you label me?

Now, run along and don't skip your English class today.

CN