Capt. NealŪ

"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach sez use my name at earthlink dot fishcatcher (net) - with apologies for the spamtrap wrote in message
"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

A delightfully reasonable and reasoned fellow! A rare find in

rec.boats.cruising.

CN

Now, Neal, C'mon...

There's lots of reasoned and reasonable folks hereabouts. We all need, from
time to time, to be asked for more info - how you do it has much to do with
how you're viewed.

It's the reasoned and reasonable part which rarely gets me plonked, however
:{))

So, are you cruising? Still living aboard? Still doing the minimalist
thing (as suggested by your Cedar Bucket comments)?

L8R

Still living aboard and cruising, yes. Minimal is far from what I enjoy. My
fine yacht is loaded to the gills with equipment and instruments of all sorts.
Even have a new fridge to keep my beer frosty cold and plenty of solar
panels to provide the energy.

And the cedar bucket is still my good friend. God gave me an asshole to
use when and where I wish.

Check it out at:
http://captneal.homestead.com/index.html