Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default How much to offer below MSRP (for a Tayana) ?

What percentage of manufacturer's suggested retail
should I offer for a 2003 Tayana sailboat which is
in good condition and has only been used as a demo ?

I know that the average selling price for brand new
motor homes (in the U.S.) is about 20 percent below
the MSRP but don't know if the same applies to boats.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Please reply
to the newsgroup. If there's a more appropriate group
to post this question please let me know. I've tried
the rec.boats.marketplace but my post didn't show up
because that group is moderated.

Also is it difficult to find experienced people to
help me sail my boat about halfway around the world
if I pay for all the living expenses ?

Tayana 37 Bulwark leaks mitch Cruising 1 May 5th 04 02:28 PM
More Tayana stuff Wendy Cruising 40 February 25th 04 04:45 AM
Nil's Teaching Offer Rick ASA 3 October 19th 03 06:38 AM
FS or Trade new 2002 percertion lucid - best offer couchonroof Whitewater 0 July 14th 03 11:40 PM