Default How much to offer below MSRP (for a Tayana) ?

snip
Also is it difficult to find experienced people to
help me sail my boat about halfway around the world
if I pay for all the living expenses ?

A friend of mine based in the British Virgin Islands
does a number 'deliveries' such as that but gets paid
around $1K - $1.5K US per week PLUS expenses.

Sorry I didn't write more clearly. I won't need anybody
to deliver the boat for me but was thinking about finding
a couple of very experienced people to go sailing with me
(since I still don't know how to sail :-)