Default How much to offer below MSRP (for a Tayana) ?

What percentage of manufacturer's suggested retail
should I offer for a 2003 Tayana sailboat which is
in good condition and has only been used as a demo ?

I know that the average selling price for brand new
motor homes (in the U.S.) is about 20 percent below
the MSRP but don't know if the same applies to boats.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Please reply
to the newsgroup. If there's a more appropriate group
to post this question please let me know. I've tried
the rec.boats.marketplace but my post didn't show up
because that group is moderated.

Also is it difficult to find experienced people to
help me sail my boat about halfway around the world
if I pay for all the living expenses ?