Default PFDs

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 19:14:11 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:34:04 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:29:52 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 16:36:55 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:10:10 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:04:40 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

I would have told her to fall off on purpose so I could do some
man-overboard rescue practice drills.

An added advantage would be a wet t-shirt. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

As long as you didn't push me! FYI, sorry I saw your email today, but
just didn't have the opportunity to give a thoughtful reply. I'll get
to it this evening after I get back from the gym. I hope you had a
nice day!

No rush. I took my time answering yours. . .

Also, Waldo sounds like an ass.

Agreed. He sounds bitter about something. Certainly, he can't still think
Jessica B is just another nym for Wilbur Hubbard. If so, then he sure can't
read with comprehension.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hope you got my email from earlier... so much going on. I really
don't have the time or energy for a bizzaro like Waldo.

Goodness, from the lack of posts recently I had thought that the
Willie and Jessica show (called a farce in earlier times) had moved on
to bigger and better things.

Ah well, hope still springs... etc.
Cheers,

Bruce

I think you're the one who's the farce if that's your attitude.

farce ~ noun rare
1, a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations

or

2.fill with a stuffing

It seems to fit. The poor benighted little girl asking all the silly
questions to the manly expert.... Hopefully to get his attention.

Try
http://secure.theatreroyal.org/peo/s...nimalmagnetism
for an example.

Cheers,

Bruce

Sounds like you're jealous. Aren't you happily married?

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:32:05 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

newssqdm6d7ajlcjtejpj21i0pceqkn6mma23@4ax. com...
wrote:
[...]

Then she's 100% correct as that fits you to a tee. Your failed attempt at a
circumnavigation was a comedy of errors based mostly upon poor judgement.
Your failure became a satire of voyaging and you ended up in an unprobably
situation being stuck at the Bangkok docks for 30 or so years now.

or

2.fill with a stuffing

Well, that applies as you are definitely full of it. LOL!

It seems to fit. The poor benighted little girl asking all the silly
questions to the manly expert.... Hopefully to get his attention.

Look at it this way. The lovely, talented, intelligent, desirable, fit and
sexy Jessica B is very capable and she easily recognizes talent, experience
and authenticity in the newsgroup. That's why she has gravitated towards
yours truly and has given you the cold shoulder you deserve for trying to
belittle her.

One of these days maybe the Jessica and I can get together and I'll be sure
to post a photo or two of her loveliness aboard my fine yacht just to show
you what you've caused yourself to miss out on because of your ungentlemanly
and crass behavior.

Wilbur Hubbard

What's most attractive about men in general is when they don't condemn
a woman because of who she is. I most appreciate it when a man bothers
to answer a question. I most least appreciate it when a man is so
insecure that they make all sorts of vile claims without a shred of
evidence.

I think if it ever worked out for me to go sailing with you or even
meet somewhere for a drink and we documented with a picture, they
would have a mental breakdown.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:52:35 -0500, "Waldo" wrote:

Goodness, from the lack of posts recently I had thought that the
Willie and Jessica show (called a farce in earlier times) had moved on
to bigger and better things.

Ah well, hope still springs... etc.
Cheers,

Bruce

Wilbur/Capt. Neal had to go ashore to get the battery in his ankle bracelet.
replaced. Jessica De Plume has been over at rec.boats getting her ass
wooped.

I think you're a psycho.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:34:55 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:15:35 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

I just hope these morons keep it up. If they can't tell a real woman from
Wilbur Hubbard then they can't read with comprehension nor can they relate
to a real woman. If this keeps up, pretty soon I'll have you all for
myself.
But, I'll have to figure out a way to get rid of that blankity-blank gas
can
guy. LOL! Maybe I'll drill small holes in his pitons.

Wilbur Hubbard

HAH! Gas can guy... I'll start calling him that. I was calling him Mr.
Rescue, but I like that better.

You might **** him off. ;-) Then where will you be the NEXT time you run
out of gas?

That's true... now that I have his cell! LOL

Umm... what's a piton? Mountain climbing... that's all I could come up
with.

Yes, they put them into cracks in the rocks and tie their safety lines on
them. If they are drilled full of holes they might fail. You did say he was
a rock climber, didn't you. LOL!

Oh.. ok. I'm definitely NOT a rock climber.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:47:48 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

You need to sail where it's warm or hot. It's ever so much more fun. The
water is also warm and swimming and snorkeling is just great. I heard they
might be getting SNOW in San Francisco today. Brrrr. It's 83 degrees
outside
today with a nice 10-12mph south wind.

I think I heard a report of snow in Carmel! That's amazing. So much
for this global warming nonsense. Brrr is right.

But the brainwashed liberal drones who believe the human-caused global
warming lie will tell you that one of the things global warming does is to
cause cold and snowy winters. They will also tell you that global warming
can cause warm, dry winters. They will tell you anything that strikes their
moronic fancy and they will wholeheartedly believe every contradictory bit
of it. Liberals are simply unable to think analytically. Actually, they
don't really think at all; they just parrot the party-line propaganda.

If there's one thing I appreciate is a consistent explanation, but as
you point out, it doesn't seem to happen from that side of the debate.
I think there is climate change happening, but that's always been the
case. I read somewhere sun spots are on the rise (more than usual in
the cycles). What about that???

No interest in San Fran... sorry. It's fun to visit for a few days,
after that it's just to weird.

Nothing but a modern day Sodom and Gommorah. I wouldn't mind seeing a giant
earthquake that sinks the self-satisfied sodomite population to the bottom
of the ocean. Well, perhaps that's being a bit too harsh. How about 95% of
the self-satisfied sodomites?

I don't wish anyone dead. It's a pretty wild place, and it just gets
old after a while. I really don't want to have that sort of behavior
in my face over and over. I'm sure there are normal people who live
there... how they can stand it though is beyond me.

Seems like maybe government officials should worry more about drug
runners than people minding their own business on a sailboat?

Exactly. But, those coward government officials won't mess with people who
shoot at them like big illegal drugs cartels. They'd rather harass
defenseless, law-abiding citizens who are minding their own business
trying
to enjoy life.

I'm not much for people doing drugs, but if they don't hurt anyone
perhaps it's not so bad. I have to participate in regular drug testing
(work req.), so I'm not going to risk my job. I smoked a joint in
college. It just wasn't that interesting.

I hope you weren't a dumb as Bill Clinton who didn't inhale. LOL! Yah,
right!

It just didn't do anything for me. Ok. I don't like Clinton.. never
did, but he was really handsome when he was younger... lol

We had to do random drug test where I worked, too. And it was a
zero-tolerance workplace. One positive result and you were history. Yet,
some people got tested and got fired - marijuana mostly, one idiot for
cocaine. So stupid to have warped priorities that put smoking dope above a
well-paying job with excellent benefits. Even if you were driving along in a
company car minding your own business and some fool ran into you you were
tested for drugs. Any accident actually, if you hurt yourself like spraining
an ankle, cutting yourself badly or anything like that which needed medical
attention you were required to **** in a bottle for them. If it was positive
you were fired and you got no workers comp either.

Wilbur Hubbard

I think if you're job is on the line (certainly these days!), why
would you risk it?

We have basically the same policy... all injuries have to be reported,
you have to see someone, and you have to take a drug test. I got
something in my eye a couple of years ago... it was sort of stupid to
have to take a drug test, but those were the rules.

I don't think you should get any workers comp if you're stoned and you
get hurt.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:32:05 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
[...]

Well, as you are making the noise would you like to provide some sort
of background for your remarks?

I've repeatedly said that I never had the intent of making a
circumnavigation and given that I've lived in Thailand for the past 40
years I wonder why I would want to make a circumnavigation?

I've stated innumerable times that my boat is in Phuket and even
furnished a Google view of the marina and pointed out my boat. You
keep rambling on about Bangkok Docks (which is actually the name of a
company that repairs ships).

In short Willie you don't know what you are talking about. I've
mentioned this before and you continue to prove me right by posting
even more inane remarks. Oars inside the boat......

2.fill with a stuffing

Well, that applies as you are definitely full of it. LOL!

It seems to fit. The poor benighted little girl asking all the silly
questions to the manly expert.... Hopefully to get his attention.

Look at it this way. The lovely, talented, intelligent, desirable, fit and
sexy Jessica B is very capable and she easily recognizes talent, experience
and authenticity in the newsgroup. That's why she has gravitated towards
yours truly and has given you the cold shoulder you deserve for trying to
belittle her.

Hopefully you are correct that she has given me a cold shoulder as my
family would probably look askance at me associating, even virtually,
with anyone so ill informed.

One of these days maybe the Jessica and I can get together and I'll be sure
to post a photo or two of her loveliness aboard my fine yacht just to show
you what you've caused yourself to miss out on because of your ungentlemanly
and crass behavior.

Wilbur Hubbard

Willie-boy take a look at
http://captainvids.com/boating-video...-haven-marina/
which, as the title says was taken at yacht Haven Marina, where I kept
my sailboat, where I met the bloke, Aron Meder, a real sailor.

Aron sails a Carina 20 (you can find that on the Web) which actually
measures 19 ft. so here we have a young bloke sailing around the world
(he completed his circumnavigation) who really doesn't have much to
say other then "I wanted to go so I bought the biggest boat I could
afford and went".

On the other hand we have a bloke sitting on a 26 ft. boat, at anchor,
for years and years, blathering that HE is a sailor.

A farce indeed.

Cheers,

Bruce

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:34:55 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
[...]

And, once again the fabled Willie proves his ignorance. Pitons are not
"put into cracks in the rocks" they are pounded in with a hammer.

Cheers,

Bruce

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:34:55 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

. ..
wrote:
[...]

Poor uninformed one, I guess you never heard of a removable piton?

Try this:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/47833988...Patent-5484132

and this:

http://www.wikipatents.com/US-Patent...ethod-of-using

and this:

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/54...scription.html

And, hammering conventional pitons into cracks in the rock face is still a
form of putting them in. You lose again, Bruce. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:
[...]

Well, I guess I'm happy - been married to the same woman for 40 years.

Cheers,

Bruce

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:15:52 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
[...]

Ah... Willie, these are all patents, no record of them ever being
manufactured. Show us a vendor.... otherwise it is all smoke and
mirrors.

And, hammering conventional pitons into cracks in the rock face is still a
form of putting them in. You lose again, Bruce. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Nice footwork.... however "to put food in your mouth" hardly means to
drive it in with the heaviest hammer you can carry.

As I've said before... I keep saying that you are stupid; and you keep
proving it.

Cheers,

Bruce

PFDs.....afterthought? Double_J Touring 4 July 23rd 04 01:58 PM
[Q] PFDs Eric General 9 May 31st 04 01:11 PM
Harmony PFDs? Scott Schneider General 2 March 18th 04 12:28 AM