Default Ping Roger (since you seem to be hanging about at the moment)

Or anyone else!

Any recommendations on sailboat cherterers on the Maine coast? I've used
Johanson in Rockland several times but would be interested in knowing of any
others.

For the record, Johanson is a class operations and I would recommend them to
anyone. Just looking for alternatives.

Thanks,
BF

I chartered a couple times with Bay Island Charters, now (I believe
the same outfit) Bay Sailing in Rockland. It was a first class
experience each time but I wouldn't offer such old information as
being very definitive. However, the fact that they have grown into a
huge operation with a whole wharf of their own means they probably
haven't ****ed off too many people There aren't many better places
on earth to start a cruise.

http://www.bay-sailing.com/

The fact that they wouldn't take my boat into their fleet (part of the
original plan with my ex when we bought her) is a sure sign that they
run a first class operation

Roger

Thanks Roger,
I'll check them out. I won't be up till next season, so have time to
investigate. (And Dream)

Any others appreciated!

Thanks
BF

Senior moment John H[_8_] General 4 January 4th 09 02:12 PM
Ping Roger Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Cruising 11 April 18th 08 01:45 PM
moment of zen Scout ASA 25 July 27th 07 11:19 PM
( OT ) A Cronkite Moment? Jim General 0 May 9th 04 12:03 AM
Blonde moment Leanne Cruising 0 November 24th 03 01:46 AM