Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Ping Roger (since you seem to be hanging about at the moment)

I chartered a couple times with Bay Island Charters, now (I believe
the same outfit) Bay Sailing in Rockland. It was a first class
experience each time but I wouldn't offer such old information as
being very definitive. However, the fact that they have grown into a
huge operation with a whole wharf of their own means they probably
haven't ****ed off too many people There aren't many better places
on earth to start a cruise.

http://www.bay-sailing.com/

The fact that they wouldn't take my boat into their fleet (part of the
original plan with my ex when we bought her) is a sure sign that they
run a first class operation

Roger