Default Just a bit of late night silliness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_jYebX_0Y

Particularly for fans of Jefferson Airplane, but not necessary for
enjoyment. But if you do like "White Rabbit," turn up the volume.

--
KLC Lewis

Irrefutable photographic proof of alien visitations!
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

KLC Lewis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_jYebX_0Y

Particularly for fans of Jefferson Airplane, but not necessary for
enjoyment. But if you do like "White Rabbit," turn up the volume.

You placed a comment on the video clip about NLE.
That caught me for a moment: National Latin Exam? Don't think so!
Then I copped the wiki entry, which seemed to be strong on video editing
in the 20th century, and it loved AVID, but had nothing on current
built-in offerings like Microsoft's effort.... Maybe they are not
EXACTLY frame by frame?

Brian W

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
KLC Lewis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_jYebX_0Y

Particularly for fans of Jefferson Airplane, but not necessary for
enjoyment. But if you do like "White Rabbit," turn up the volume.

You placed a comment on the video clip about NLE.
That caught me for a moment: National Latin Exam? Don't think so!
Then I copped the wiki entry, which seemed to be strong on video editing
in the 20th century, and it loved AVID, but had nothing on current
built-in offerings like Microsoft's effort.... Maybe they are not EXACTLY
frame by frame?

Brian W

Don't know too much about the bundled editors. From what I've seen of them
they do a good job at what they're meant for (home movies, mostly) but don't
have the functionality of the professional NLE's. I fell in love with Sony's
Vegas the first time I used it -- it was very natural and intuitive for me
and is extremely powerful software.

Mostly, though, that bit in the description is used to justify why I am
borrowing White Rabbit for my video. It's "for educational purposes" (wink
wink.).

KLC Lewis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_jYebX_0Y

Particularly for fans of Jefferson Airplane, but not necessary for
enjoyment. But if you do like "White Rabbit," turn up the volume.

Good job. One correction. The line is 'Remember what the doorknob said"
(not dormouse).

The utter silliness of daily tracking polls... hk General 0 August 28th 08 06:24 PM
Quiet night last night... John H.[_5_] General 34 August 2nd 08 12:09 AM
Gadgets, gizmos and silliness. Harry Krause General 8 March 23rd 07 06:08 AM
Late sail Greg General 0 July 2nd 05 05:48 AM
Night Night, my little fishies! Bobsprit ASA 3 January 27th 04 03:03 AM