Default Quiet night last night...

with the Belarussian boys on their way home. It's amazing how quiet the
place is without those two ten year-olds jabbering away in Russian. We'll
miss the little guys.

But, the grandkids are doing great! A pack of them will be over Saturday
for dinner and mess-making with the toys all over the downstairs.
Chicken-fried steak is my daughter's choice for dinner. Not great in the
fat, cholesterol, etc. departments, but it sure tastes great.

Today the temp is supposed to hit 95 degrees. Should be a great day for
golf. With a 7:30 tee time, I'd better get a move on.

The new anchor roller was used for the first time last Friday. It works
great. Thanks for all the advice.

Harry, did I leave anything out?

Hee, hee!

John H. wrote in
:

Today the temp is supposed to hit 95 degrees. Should be a great day for
golf. With a 7:30 tee time, I'd better get a move on.

I can vision the boys back in Belorussia telling everyone that it's so hot
in America all the Americans stay indoors in their air conditioned homes
and riding in their air conditioned cars....(c;

Russian TV plays lots of spaghetti westerns from the 1960's. They all
think we carry sixguns strapped to our legs...

HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:
John H. wrote in
:

Today the temp is supposed to hit 95 degrees. Should be a great day for
golf. With a 7:30 tee time, I'd better get a move on.

I can vision the boys back in Belorussia telling everyone that it's so hot
in America all the Americans stay indoors in their air conditioned homes
and riding in their air conditioned cars....(c;

Russian TV plays lots of spaghetti westerns from the 1960's. They all
think we carry sixguns strapped to our legs...

It's one thing to bring kids from poor countries here for needed medical
treatment they cannot get at home, and quite another to waste thousands
of dollars to bring healthy kids here for a "vacation." An airline
ticket alone is probably $2500. Belarus is not so isolated from the
European world that needy kids couldn't be taken to a terrific seaside
or mountain camp for a month of fun. I don't get the point of bringing
kids from impoverished homes here for two weeks of relatively luxurious
living in America and then sending them back to their hovels.

"HK" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
John H. wrote in
:

[...]

I wonder if part of the idea is a bit of propaganda?
Show them the beautiful 'American way of life' and convert them to be
consumers of Coca Cola, Camel cigarettes, Hollywood movies etc.

Senior Member

On Jul 30, 6:26*am, John H. wrote:
with the Belarussian boys on their way home. It's amazing how quiet the
place is without those two ten year-olds jabbering away in Russian. We'll
miss the little guys.

But, the grandkids are doing great! A pack of them will be over Saturday
for dinner and mess-making with the toys all over the downstairs.
Chicken-fried steak is my daughter's choice for dinner. Not great in the
fat, cholesterol, etc. departments, but it sure tastes great.

Today the temp is supposed to hit 95 degrees. Should be a great day for
golf. With a 7:30 tee time, I'd better get a move on.

The new anchor roller was used for the first time last Friday. It works
great. Thanks for all the advice.

Harry, did I leave anything out?

Hee, hee!

You are doing a good thing, even if some self centered folks have a
limited world view... Funny though, if they had come here illegally,
those same folks would gladly hand them our money and let them mow
their lawns...

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
John H. wrote in
:

[...]

I think I'd rather spend my vacation on the Gulag than with Herring and
his rugrats.
Senior Member

On Jul 30, 11:47*am, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Larry wrote:
John H. wrote in
m:

[...]

consumers of Coca Cola, Camel cigarettes, Hollywood movies etc.- Hide quoted text -

No, it's more to show them that we are not pointy eared devils who eat
their children as many Palestinian children are raised to believe..
It's no secret that during the Indonesia Sunami the US Navy sent in
first, good looking, blonde haired, blue eyed sailors and many female
sailors too. Those kids who benefited from the Navy assistance can no
longer be brainwashed by their ignorant leaders and phony spiritual
leaders.. They know the truth, and will spread it. No you know the
truth, you can stop your trolling..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 30, 11:47 am, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Larry wrote:
John H. wrote in
:
[...]

Belarus and the United States have a lot in common. They both have the
death penalty. Belarus is the only country in Europe, I believe, that
still has the death penalty.

Your comment is absurd, Scott. Sending in US troops to provide help to
another country after a natural disaster is not the same as flying
healthy kids here for R&R and religious indoctrination.

Oh...and I am sure the Navy sent the blonds in first.

Where do you get these idiotic notions of yours? Faux News?
Rush?

On Jul 30, 11:53*am, wrote:
On Jul 30, 6:26*am, John H. wrote:

[...]

their lawns...- Hide quoted text -

Harry is such a miserable asshole that he first, doesn't understand or
know why those kids were here before starting his knee jerk reaction
and second doesn't understand what a joy it is to be able to give some
hope and happiness to others less fortunate. What an ass.

On Jul 30, 12:08*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 30, 11:47 am, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Larry wrote:
John H. wrote in
m:
[...]

Rush?- Hide quoted text -

Harry, did you read and understand why those kids were here????
Are you too stupid to understand?