Bobsprit

Default Night Night, my little fishies!

Bwahahahaha! Look at all of you swimming around in my bait well, crying "we
won, we won!!!"

Bwahahahahahaahhahaaha! Gnight all.
Mooron, if we don't speak again before you take your leave, have a good time
and I look forward to your return. I know set you free! Catch and release is
quite kind. You can thank me later.

RB
MC

Bobsprit wrote:

I know set you free!

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron

"MC" wrote in message

| Bobsprit wrote:
|
| I know set you free!
|
| A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

In Bob's case it's an absent waste of space....

katysails

MC quipped: Bobsprit wrote:

I know set you free!=20

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

He would have to have a mind before it could be wasted...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Best night for the Willie T? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 0 April 5th 04 11:01 PM
NIght Vision Test Bobsprit ASA 14 November 25th 03 07:29 PM
Night Vision Bobsprit ASA 12 November 17th 03 02:42 AM
Good Night, Loco Bobsprit ASA 10 July 3rd 03 01:04 PM