BoatBanter.com

-   -   Night Night, my little fishies! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19057-night-night-my-little-fishies.html)

Bobsprit January 27th 04 12:59 AM

Night Night, my little fishies!

Bwahahahaha! Look at all of you swimming around in my bait well, crying "we
won, we won!!!"

Bwahahahahahaahhahaaha! Gnight all.
Mooron, if we don't speak again before you take your leave, have a good time
and I look forward to your return. I know set you free! Catch and release is
quite kind. You can thank me later.

RB

MC January 27th 04 01:10 AM

Night Night, my little fishies!

Bobsprit wrote:

I know set you free!

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron January 27th 04 01:28 AM

"MC" wrote in message

| Bobsprit wrote:
|
| I know set you free!
|
| A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

In Bob's case it's an absent waste of space....

katysails January 27th 04 03:03 AM

Night Night, my little fishies!

MC quipped: Bobsprit wrote:

I know set you free!=20

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

He would have to have a mind before it could be wasted...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32