Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Just a bit of late night silliness

KLC Lewis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_jYebX_0Y

Particularly for fans of Jefferson Airplane, but not necessary for
enjoyment. But if you do like "White Rabbit," turn up the volume.

You placed a comment on the video clip about NLE.
That caught me for a moment: National Latin Exam? Don't think so!
Then I copped the wiki entry, which seemed to be strong on video editing
in the 20th century, and it loved AVID, but had nothing on current
built-in offerings like Microsoft's effort.... Maybe they are not
EXACTLY frame by frame?

Brian W